Hi Raymond,

I have long held the view, and firmly believe, that any Chemical Agent
(Pesticides, Insecticides, Weed killers and Defoliants and Nitrates) and
certain orthodox pharmaceutials for clinical depression are potential
candidates, especially the latter,  for the onset of PD in young adults.

I discussed my theory about anti-depressants with my Homoepath during one of
her  early visits in 2001. A couple of months later she showed me an entry
in a BMA manual, for the AD med which I had taken (7/88 thru 1/90) and it
stated " .... can induce Parkinsons".

I stopped taking the AD med 1/90 and, unbeknown to me at the time, the first
symptoms of PD appeared 11/90. During 91 they steadily got worse esp loss of
balance and difficulty handwriting. By the end of 92 they were so bad that I
went to see my GP(1/93), thinking that I might have had MS. She didn't say
anything there and then but referred me to a Neurologist at our local
Hospital. Three months later (4/93) the Neuro informed me I had PD!

During a discussion, as part of an assessment at a neuro rehab unit 8/2001,
the consultant Registrar described the AD Med, which I had been taking as, "
a very nasty drug"!

It's late now (4am in London) and I'm tired so I'll stop here and continue
this subject later.

Regards,

Marco