Gentlepeople,

This is just a short 'hello' to say I've rejoined PIEN and over the next few days I will send one message to update you on where I am with my PD and another regarding my thoughts on support based on my situation and that of several others I've read about.

By the way, I'm going to be a grandpa before the day's out. My eldest went into Hospital about an hour ago -it's now 2am Tuesday March 25th, London, UK.

Glad to be back,

Marco