----- Forwarded by George Docken/LDI on 03/25/2003 08:49 AM -----

"Gwen Carden" <[log in to unmask]>
03/24/2003 09:21 PM
Please respond to GwenC

        To:     <[log in to unmask]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Still need participants for PD focus groups - can you help?

Hi. I was wondering if you have a web page or support group where you
could post the following message for me? We're looking for four
participants to complete our groups. Any help you can offer would be
greatly appreciated.

Talk to you soon!

Gwen

      <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
Executive Solutions is looking for participants for an important paid
($75) marketing research study on Parkinson's disease. It involves a
90-minute telephone focus group.

A major pharmaceutical company is sponsoring telephone focus groups with <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />U.S. based Parkinson's disease patients and Parkinson's disease caregivers in order to gain an understanding of what their lives are like. They wish
want to find out such things as:

a.      how medications affect the health and quality of life for Parkinson's
patients
b.      how effective doctor-patient communication is
c.      what the general challenges are living with or caring for someone with
this disease

Here are the qualifications to be included in the patient group (March 27):
--You have been diagnosed with and are being treated for Parkinson's
disease
--You have seen your neurologist in the past 6 months
--You are taking a dopamine agonist by itself
--You are at least 60 years old

Here are the qualifications to be included in a caregiver group (March 31):
--You must be caring for a patient who is taking Comtan
--You assist with medication decisions
--You are not being paid by this person to care for them

Please contact Gwen Carden if you are interested, or kindly pass this
information along to someone who might be. She can be contacted at: [log in to unmask] or can be called in Florida at: 772-220-1230.

The company's website is: www.executive-solutions.com.

Participants are given a toll-free number to call into at the appointed
time, by the way, so there's no cost to the participant.