John,
How is it that my posting, in support of our troops, is inappropriate,
yet I read MANY posts that don't have a thing to do with "the fight
against Parkinson's".
Seems like an arbitrary standard is in use.

And why didn't my post show up in the posts sent to me?

v/r,
Nick Drozdowski
caregiver for my wife for 12 years now