Ivan,
Thanks so much for your suggestion.
I have never combined regular and CR Sinemet.  Both make my severe
feet/toes/ankle dystonia worse.

Think I will wait til I see  Dr. Waltz on Apr 16.  If I am NOT a candidate
for DBS, it sounds worth a try - I think the  Sinemet woulld help my
stiffness if I could get rid of  dystonia and tremor.

There was a young 18 yr old man here in Murrieta with dystonia so severe (no
PD) that he was in fetal position.  I read that DBS made him "normal'.and he
was able to graduate with his high school class.

Thanks, again, Rayilyn