Has anyone her suffered form Hashimoto's Encephalopathy?  This is a situation where the antibodies that attack the Thyroid in Hashimoto's Thyroiditis also attack the brain.

This rare disease causes Parkinson like symptoms and is quite serious on its own let alone if you have PD.

The current course of treatment is steroids which have their own set of problems.

We are interested in comments for treatment protocols being used in the treatment of this disease.  We have read the web information but are interested in real cases.