If anybody else has Natasha's problem, please write me (off list
is probably best).  I can't reproduce it: the .pdf file seems
okay from my computer, with all three browsers I have access
too.  It may be there's a wider problem, but I can't tell what
it is -- at least until I've heard from other folks who have it,
too.

-- Russ

On 15 Apr 2003 at 17:30, Natasha Artemeva wrote:

> Hi Russ,
>
> I have tried to acess the .pdf version of the new issue but
> keep receving "error" messages. Is there a problem with the
> file or is my computer acting up?
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/