I have not attended a Canadian caucus for a while so I'm not current on what has
already been discussed (but I intend to reacquaint myself with CCCC next year).
The state of education in professional communication and workplace writing in
Canada might be a hot topic, and one which our colleagues with experience on
both sides of the 49th could contribute to in particular.  A focus on the
political nuances of addressing the gritty and seamy matter of communication in
the workplace in departments dedicated to higher matters (including but not
limited to English Lit) is a hardy perennial that might stand some more
discussion.

Doug

--
Dr. Doug Brent