George in Calgary,
        I've heard that Eldepril (Selegiline) may contribute to insomnia.
If you're using Eldepril, one recommendation is to take your last dose
around noon.  As always, when you're considering a change in medication,
consult the doctor who prescribed it.   Cheers,  Geo.

Agnes Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
04/03/2003 07:42 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network