Ray,
        My current medication is 50/200ER Carbidopa/Levodopa with Comtan
four times a day at approximately four hour intervals.  (7:AM,  11:AM,
3:PM,   7:PM.)  My Neuro suggested I add half of a 25/100 Carbi/Levo
immediate release to help ramp up my first dose of the day, if needed.
-Geo.

Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
03/31/2003 10:19 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network