In a message dated 04/02/2003 9:39:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Date:    Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:22:34 -0700
> From:    George Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Sleep and PD
>

> Can anybody help me to find out why it seems possible to sleep only 4 =
> hours at a time when you are living with PD?
>
> George in Calgary

That's 2 hours more than I get....love to hear suggestions about how to get
some sleep.
Re your earlier question: my lack of sleep followed diagnosis of PD. Was a
sound sleeper before.....Here's a nasty thought. Wonder if lack of sleep
leads to dimentia; new study just connected it with a high incidence of heart
attacks......