Hello Diane,

I think you and I, and many other PIEN members, fit the catagory of being a
YOP[Young Onset  Parkinsons]. In my case I firmly believe it was induced by
an anti-depressent[AD] which I took between 8/88 to 1/91. I hope you don't
mind me asking but have you ever taken AD's and if so for how long. If you
wish you can email me off-line at [log in to unmask] .

Regards,

Marco

PS. I welcome any input on the subject of AD's from YOP's [ 20-55now] or
PWP's [55+ now, who were YOP's]