Hello again Charlotte,
Thanks for the info., I wasn't sure about the drug, appreciate the correct
report.  Half of me wants to go to the Forum, but I can't afford it and I
would have to leave Brig for those days, I don't know if he is up to it.  Did
consider applying for a scholarship again, only way I could do it, but
haven't done it yet.  The Forum always set me up again with the enthusiasm I
need once a year.  I honestly love to see the light in the eyes of the
newcomers, and how they realize there is something they really can do to make
a difference.
It seems like I have been going forever, since the beginning when there were
25 people in a snack room at the hotel, and look it now, thanks to Joan
Samuelson.
I do miss the people, met a lot of really great ones there, including you.
If I can work something out, I will let you know asap.
Gerry