As always, there are people with different symptoms. He is a type B
personality. Stress is not in his vocabulary and he has always slept a
whole lot more than me.
I just had to comment on the sleep problem. My husband has always been
able to sleep anywhere and for long periods. He sleeps even more and
deeper now that he has Parkinsons but his Parkinsons is without tremors.
Perhaps that is the reason PD patients have trouble sleeping?

Norma

--
http://nordike.homestead.com/NordikeHome.html