Hello, Although I have posted a coule of replies since joining the List-serve a few days ago, I thought it would be only common courtesy to formally introduce myself.  I am Greg Wasson, and I was diagnosed with PD in 1995. I have been posting on the Mass Gen Hosp PD bulletin board (www.braintalk.org.) since 1988. I know some of you, and have read the posts of many others by viewing the website through a Murray Charter's link. Thanks Murray. I hope to be able to contribute concerning questions of both the nature of the disease, and info about grassroots efforts to hasten the time to breakthrough therapies and an eventual cure. I feel honered to be in your company. I look forward to participating actively. Best to all, Greg