Fellow sufferers and CG's.

I have seen comments by many PWP's that one side of their body  is affected
worse than the other. This is certainly true for Carline, my wife and PWP.
As an example her steps with the right foot are much smaller than with the
left. I am puzzled by this, because Parkinsons is supposed to be due to
lack of Dopamine which, because of the circulation of blood, has the same
concentration whether it is on the left or the right side of the body.

Therefore the question, why this asymmetry?

K. F.  cg Carline