On 13 Apr 2003 at 12:04, Greg Wasson wrote: (in part:

 I know some of you, and have read the posts of many others by
viewing the website through a Murray Charter's link. Thanks Murray. I
hope to be able to contribute concerning questions of both the nature
of the disease, and info about grassroots efforts to hasten the time
to breakthrough therapies and an eventual cure. I feel honered to be
in your company. I look forward to participating actively. Best to
all, Greg

Hi Greg and Hi aj (i know you're right there too!)

We are honored to have you in our midst and look forward to your
active participation too!

Welcome aboard!

regards ....  murray

* * *