Hi All,

Some time back I put a "VIP" page on my web site...

Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on "VIP"

There you can read the PARKINSN List messages online...
(Greg Wasson mentioned "viewing the website through a Murray
Charter's link")

There you can also read the messages on other forums...
(Greg Wasson mentioned "posting on the Mass Gen Hosp PD bulletin
board (www.braintalk.org.) since 1988.")

There you can SEARCH the archives of both afore-mentioned forums...
(janet paterson posted "'WASSON' search results")

There you can read up-to-the-minute headlines from the news media
keyed on "parkinsons" or "stem cell" or "cloning" or you can type in
your own keyword(s)...

Using these tools, I have seen Greg Wasson in the media many times
over the past few years...

sample:

The San Francisco Examiner
Publication date: 07/05/2002
Senator: Put patients in prison
BY GREG WASSON
http://www.examiner.com/opinion/default.jsp?story=op.wasson.0705w

or...

The San Francisco Chronicle
Monday, August 19, 2002
Stem-cell pioneers
Greg Wasson
http://sfgate.com/cgi-
bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/08/19/ED5401.DTL

or...

The BBC News
Friday, 10 August, 2001, 14:03 GMT 15:03 UK
Press see 'political' stem cell decision

scroll to:
USA Today comes out strongly in favour of Mr Bush's decision,
focusing on what the new research could mean for disease-sufferers
such as Greg Wasson, a 49-year-old Boston lawyer afflicted by
Parkinson's disease.

The president may not have gone as far as many scientists would like
but he did go "far enough to fuel Wasson's hopes and those of
millions of others", the paper said.

or...

May 7, 2001
Grassroots Effort by Chronically Ill Gains 13,000 Signatures in
Dramatic Appeal
http://aallwebwire.com/patient.htm

Greg thanked me, indirectly, for this VIP page...
"I know some of you, and have read the posts of many others by
viewing the website through a Murray Charter's link. Thanks Murray."

You are most welcome Greg!

I put this page up a year ago in an effort to share the "NEWS Tools"
that I use every day to keep abreast of developments in our
Parkinson's world...

Sometimes this "VIP" page has good news, sometimes not, but I still
think it contains most of the really important links for Parkinson's
to keep abreast of what is happenin' in the media...

Let me know if you have suggestions...

Sometimes the "VIP" PAGE even contains a surprise and a smile for
me...

Let's find out just how far this Mercury travels
Thursday January 30, 2003
JOANNE SHUTTLEWORTH
The Guelph Mercury
http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/shuttleworth/news_shuttleworth_03013
0112745.html

if you read the above online anywhere around the world.... think
about sending a snail mail to:

Joanne Shuttleworth
P.O. Box 3604, 8-14 Macdonell St.,
Guelph, Ontario, N1H 6P7

tell Joanne that Murray and Brenda sent ya...

cheers  ...  murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>