On 14 Apr 2003 at 20:11, Keith Ely wrote:

> Has anyone received my E-mails?  I've received a lot of undeliverable mail
> messages.  Someone please reply if you received this.  IM trying to figure
> out what's going on.
>
> Sincerely,
> Keith

Hi Keith and Hi All,

When you wonder if your "posts" are going out...

the best guy to answer just might be you!

go to Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on "VIP"

Select The PARKINSN List On-line hyper-link

Wait for the page to fully load and then...

Scroll way down to read 300 messages listed newest first...

look for your own messages...

Re: E-mails? (0) Patricia Sperber
Fwd: One side is worse than the other, w (0) Keith Ely
Re: Benedryl/another xperience (0) Roberta Innarella
Re: E-mails? (0) Maxine Krugman
Re: E-mails? (0) Greg Wasson
E-mails? (2) Keith Ely

this one will be on top by the time you've read this...

cheers ....... murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/