well, I made the jump and started in on the "Disability Adventure
Course."  I'm doing this through the California State Teachers
Retirement System.  Since most people go through SSI, I'll keep you
posted on how the process is going.  All I can say is that now that the
decision is made it's like a load has been taken off my back.  Now my
family and I can go forward with this next stage of our life.  I'll be
in touch.

scott