I sent this mail to a listmember directly, but decided I should share it
with the whole list, FWIW.

I was having trouble with my eyes "tearing", tears would run down my cheeks.
My eye DR told me it was Blepheritis, and his advice was to wash my eyes
with J&J baby shampoo. Well that did not help, so I asked my neuro, he said
to use eye drops, and they helped a little bit but I did not use the as
often as prescribed.

But somewhere out of the blue came an idea to me, and here is what has cured
me for at least for a couple of months now. First thing in the morning I
wash my face (and drink two bathroom cups full of water), and then I get the
water running at "body" temp, not hot or cold, and I cup my hand and catch
it full of water then slap that water up into my eye, three of four times,
in other words I rinse my eyes with just plain old tap water. This is about
as cheap and easy a therapy as you can get, as in free.

Why don't you try is for a few days or weeks and see if it works for you, I
think I got some benefits in the first two or three days.

Lanier Maddux      Chattanooga Tn, 67yrs old PD for 7yrs