scott burnett wrote:

> well, I made the jump and started in on the "Disability Adventure
> Course."

Scott:
I wish you a short trouble free trip.  Keep in mind that the "Gate
keepers"  that you will encounter on your journey, are there for one
considerable reason, to deny your clam.  Even if they can hold up the
paper process for only a few months, they then feel there bureaucratic
role has justified their existence. Sadly it's all about money.

How about having someone along on the trip that has made the trip many
times before, knows all  the twists and turns and will always act in
your best intrest, in what can become a convoluted time consuming
ordeal, where the decisions you make are  with out the aid of map.

Please consider talking to a lawyer.  My disability calm languished over
2 years, then an attorney cleared things up in a couple of months with
retroactive reimbursement.

Ned