i am delighted to have you onboard the listserv!! but i'm afraid that
your dossier and your letter of introduction don't do you service. for
those of you who are unfamiliar with greg wasson and his darling aj
campbell, allow me to say that these two are a force to be reckoned with
in the pd community. i first met greg in 2000 when dennis greene and i
were in new york for the lauch of our book "Voices from the  Parking
Lot" which we kicked off at the unity walk. on the saturday night before
the walk, i first met aj & greg at a plwp dinner which roasted mgh's
john lester. the next day, after the walk, i got to see them again at
our book signing but it was not until greg's petetion came out that we
became good friends. i emailed him telling him that my name was
conspiqously absent from the list of signers of the petition and i
explained to him all my moral and ehtical reasons for not supporting a
stem cell blanket affirmation. i thought that he would tell me to either
sign up or shut up but he did neither; to my suprise he wrote back an
equally thoughtful and thought-provoking email. we became great friends
and cemented that friendship when we met at wink's house for a team
leader meeting for plwp and rode together down to the plwp spring rally.
since that time, we have had the pleasure of having them both here on
several occasions and you cannot find a better person than greg wasson
to watch your back in a bar brawl!! in the time that i have known greg,
he has worked tirelessly for Parkinson's, which both he and aj have to
deal with...as a matter of fact, they met on the mgh forums and became
friends and are now engaged. greg has done wonderful work and has
recieved recognition for his never-ceasing zeal to help pwp's. so greg,
welcome and we are darn proud and grateful that you will be spending
some of your time with us!!

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm