I have managed to understand a bit about genetics but still need to ask a
few questions. When did this entire movement start. I believe it was in the
1950's etc.
The Human Genome project started later i know.
Tell me this, what was the original research? Why was this work undertaken
at all in the first place?
Does anyone have earlier info?
Was the purpose of HGP to find cures for diseases or as the research went
forward they realized they had a huge potential cure for problems?
Does anyone know about the beginning?
Take Care
Lavanya