Is it the antobiotics or the infection which affect PD and its treatment? Most
CGs will tell you that the first sign of a cold or UTI or any other infection
is a worsening of the symptoms. Meds just don't seem to work well. So perhaps
the antibiotics are not the only things to blame
Maryse cg John 74,14