Many thanks to Raymond Barglow , Greg Sterling , Lucy Rivera (Robin Elliot's staff- Dir. PAN) and the woman , whose name I misplaced but who first responded to my asking for help with our petition ( my sincerest apologies). Your responses were both enlightening and encouraging. It is certainly impressive to experience the resources we have at hand to help fight this dreaded
and merciless scourge. Your help was very useful and much appreciated.    Best regards ,  Bob M.