I have been with Parkinson's for at least three years now and I have recently become aware that I have developed scoliosis (curvature of the spine sideways).  Today, I mentioned this to my support group facilitator and she said that scoliosis may come with the PD territory.

Are there any Parkies on the list willing to share their Scoliosis experience with me.  As well, do you have an exercise program which may help correct this condition?

Looking forward with great expectations to hearing from all of you.

Yours sincerely,

George in Calgary

---