I just logged on the list after some weeks off it, so I missed
> the "Memories of Joe Bruman".

I too remember Joe's enormous contribution to the List in the form of the
Current Science Reviews and I used them in the Parkinson's Western
Australia Newsletter when I was the Editor.

Please pass on my condolences to Joe's family and to all your support group
members.  How fortunate we have all been to have "known" him.

With kind regards

 Joy Graham (and Bob)
Australia

I would like to add that Joe was a major support for me in my early
>years with pd & as listowner for this list.  Joe was one of this list
>still exists.  He was a good person.  Barb

Bob & Joy Graham
Ph & Fax (08) 9430 4730