hi all

on 2003/04/15 doro wrote, in part:
> Sooner or later many of us are going to
> be forced into facing the DBS procedure.
> I am scared to death to have it done ...

holy cow ... !
'forced' ... ?

since when were you equipped with a crystal ball?

much needed clinical studies are being conducted on
DBS now and the results are starting to trickle in ...

we all need to be as informed as we possibly can be

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
prolific pd webforum poster, former pienet listserv owner, now pd author
pd: 56-41-37 cd: 56-44-43 tel: 613-256-8340 email: [log in to unmask]
my newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newvoicenews/
my website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/