Hi! Nancy:

I couldn't agree with you more!
This tells me thaat we (both the doctors and the patients) have a lot to
larn abojut tis recherous disease.

    For me it started as shoulder pain about three decades ago.  It was
dignozed as grout and several other things, I can't even remember now.  Only
when I started reaading about PD and its 'pleasures', I cameto realize tha I
wa having PD forseveral decaades and didn't evn realize that until recently.
I have seen 6 MDS so far.  3 for and 3 against PD!
The first one I saw did not want to see me anymore since I sought a second
opinion.  I do not have much sympathy or admiration for the MDSs.  They are
mostly (not all) a bunch of people protecting themselves.  Soon I realized
that we are on our own in this fight.
    Raj