On 17 Apr 2003 at 19:19, Larry B Herrmann wrote:

> Memories of Joe Bruman

Thankyou for this rivetting memoir of a fascinating individual.

I knew Joe as a dedicated, patient teacher and avid researcher.

Joe introduced me to PubMed and Medscape and, in concert with several
others, taught me how to find almost anything on the Internet.

I've missed you Joe over this past year.

God Bless you Joe.  May you Rest in Peace.

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/