Doris,

1 - how are you?

2 - I need your  help.  saw DR. W yesterday and he thinks I may be a
candidate for DBS but wants 2nd opinion from neuro there. Dr. Melissa
Hauaser, who I can't see  til MAY 28.
3    - being from Yuma AZ, how did you handle all 3 - surgery - implants -
programming at different times?.

4 -   due to my mother's interference yesterday I was in terrible shape when
I saw him and forgot to get more specifics.  any kind of stress makes my
symptoms worse and she seldom fails to deliver it.

5  - I asked him if one could stay in hospital til at least implants are done
and he said no, there was problem with insurance.  Being iin Murrieta, I may
as  well be in Yuma., but it took us CG and I a little over an hour to get
there/  The hospital near me is not capable of handling brain infection or
slippage of wires/

very tired and ired,

thanks, Rayilyn

PS - I'll email Waltz my ??? when I'm better.