i have gone back to read the remarkable story of Joe Bruman's life and
have discovered to my embarrasment that it is Larry Herman rather than
Linda Herman to whom i owe this debt of gratitude for the wonderful read
about Joe Bruman's life. please tell me, Larry, did you know Joe well
and how did you uncover so many remarkable tidbits about his life, his
loves, his likes and dislikes. i apologize again for getting the name
wrong-my only excuse is that i just got up! and linda, girlfriend, you
are still and will always be an inspiration to me.

Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm
"Hang tough...........no way through it but to do it."
Chris-in-the-Morning   (Northern Exposure)