I too can not take credit for the "Memories of Joe Bruman".
The Parkinson's Support Group that my wife and I attended and Joe was a
member,
got together after Joe's passing. Some of Joe's family was there.
It was Joe's son Ray Bruman that sent us a packet of material along with
some
photographs of Joe's life including the 8 page "Memories".
I just passed it along to both this PD Listserv and to Sparkle.
Some of the Support Group members got together once a month for dinner at
some local restaurant. Joe usually attended. We called the group
"Parkies on the Town". We sometimes only had 3 people show up.
Other times as many as 12.

We will all miss him.