I have my meeting with the STRS counselor this Monday and have been
thinking about it.  I'm thinking that I will make sure that when I go
in that I'm  "off" by skipping my 4 AM and 7 AM doses.  The meeting is
at 10 AM so you can bet I'll be in full bloom.  Ethically, I'm torn
about contriving to be "off," but with my luck if I don't do it this
way this will be the best day in 2 years!  Any thoughts or  experiences
with this question?

Any questions you can think of that I need to ask the disability
counselor?  I'll keep you posted with how it turns out.

Scott