Friends - A very good friend of mine has passed away.  I hope this
doesn't sound horrible when I write this, but he was "lucky" enough to
have a heart attack that took him suddenly.  He was only in the 3rd stage
of PD, but he'll never have to go through any more now.  His darling
wife, Shirley,  never knew too much about PD, and didnt have a computer,
so I'm not too sure she knows what would have been in store for her.
However, she has requested any donations be made to HAPS, here in
Houston.  His name is Hulen Howell, Col, Rt'd.  Best wishes to all.  Jo
Ann