Scott

Go for it.  When I got my disability I just happened to have an
appointment with my neuro the day before my physical exam and when I told
her about my visit with SS and the physical scheduled for the following
day, she told me not to take any more meds until after the appointment.
I remember having to wait several hours for the doctor and by the time I
had my physical I was upset to say the least.  I don't like to wait for
doctors.  If  I have to be on time I expect them to offer the same
courtesy.

My first visit with SS was just okay and the person who interviewed me
said I didn't qualify, which made me mad.  I told her that I could no
longer  do the job I had done for the past 20 some years and I couldn't
find another job.  All was true.  I must have said the right things
because she left me for about 20 minutes and came back with my records
and we went forward with the application.  I hadn't worked in 6 months
and I hope you have been out of work for some time too.  I hope this
helps
Pam