Hi Ellen

I have all the same problems with my right side as you do, but I still can't
write with my left hand, so I write slow and shaky with my right hand.  I
can't even read my hand writing with my left hand.  I found that I do things
with my left hand without even thinking about it. I feel that it is my body
compensating for the limited function in my right side.  It is a mystery to
me.  My girlfriend keeps pushing me to use my right hand no matter how
uncomfortable it is.  I feel doing so will help prevent total disability of
my right side.  Things that I used to do with my right hand without thinking
is now a task that I sometimes have to concentrate on.

Keep Healthy and Fight This PD,
Keith