Raj, I "shiver" on the affected side when I'm even just holding a piece of
paper in that hand.  Is that considered resting or action?  I do not have
small handwriting but handwriting on the unaffected side gets worse under
stress, especially when holding the paper with the affected side.  If I do
not hold the paper with the "shivering" side, my handwriting is much better.
This disease is very confusing.  Roberta