Hi Ray, You just take care of the business of your surgery; that is a daunting situation to handle on  your own. Best of everything; please keep me and others informed, if you can. You certainly have alot on your plate! Regards,Charlotte

Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Maxine and all who can fight - THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I can't do anything but
email. Ray