John, what a lovely note from Barbara Anderson.  Thank you for
forwarding it to the list.  And what a shame it is that it takes the
death of one of our listmembers before we really get to "know" them.

I don't suppose that Bruce's old e-mail account would still be open,
much less monitored.  I'd like to thank Barbara for her long letter and
add my personal condolences to the others she has received.  Alas,
I didn't see her e-mail address in what you forwarded.

Perhaps she does not want it released, in which case I would know
you would forward list messages like this to her.  Otherwise, it would
be convenient if you could advise us where we could write her, thank
her for the letter, and send our condolences directly.

Art

At 07:18 AM 4/23/2003 -0500, John Cottingham wrote:
> >Re: Bruce Anderson, member of Parkinson's list for 9 years
> >
> >Dear Friends of Bruce's:
> >
> >I am Bruce's younger sister and have read so many emails from all of you. I
> >want to thank you for the tremendous support that you all gave Bruce
> over the
> >past 9 years. He relied on you all greatly.

-snip-