Dear Joan,

Just want to let you know that I am listening and I know how you are feeling
at this time.   Right now I don't have the words to help to salve the wound
you feel as this is one of those days when my spirits too are low.

I do know that we do need the spark and vitality that you give to the
Parkinson community and your tireless efforts are so important to us all.
People like you are the ones who give us voice and hope and you are vital to
our cause.  While there are so many who could be doing more and have chosen
not to, there are the "chosen few" who are the "keepers of the light."  We
need you.  Stay strong.

Dee