Dave

Thanks for the gettimg me the tape, it was very informative and interesting.

It also gave a more balanced account of the doc, who I heard somewhere had
been "fired" from Loma Linda for being too risky in his surgeries.

He certainly has some unique theories....I have blue eyes, do you?  or hazel?

How about his advice to tell your neuro what to do?  If anyone wants to know
more, email me.

I keep learning so much about this disease I'm getting so I can't take it all
in.  It sure makes it hard to know what to do.

thanks again and I hope you are doing well.

Ray