greg and a.j. are fantastic representatives of and for the parkinson
community...i have certainly witnessed this with my own eyes. their efforts
in california have a domino affect all over the country, maybe the world. the
strength of the parkinson advocacy community in california, led by greg and
a.j. supports our legislators in their struggle to move forward on our
behalf.
greg and a.j., you are remarkable, particularly in view of your day to day
challenges...and we all owe you two a huge debt of gratitude. thank you.
maxine