Charlotte, thanks for your support.  My mom 911ed again Thursday and she has
been doing this for the last 25 yrs and her stroke and attendant medical
problems at age  88 have really taken their toll on me..  I can no longer go
to the hospital - my brother lives in No. CA and is coming down today.

I am between a rock and 2 or 3 hard places.  This site is a place of
understanding. Not so in the "well" world.   My 6 hr a week CG is great.
however,

Don't know what I'd do without you-all, Ray