  Thank you John for sending this to all who knew Bruce Anderson.

  I would like to add my condolences to the others that have been posted
to Barbara Anderson in memory of her brother, Bruce. I wrote him off
list a couple of times in response to something he posted that caught my
eye. In  the 3 years I was part of PIEN he was completely caring and
thoughtful with others. All who read his posts and knew him will miss
the person he was. My thoughts are with those who loved and celebrated
his life. And, may he rest in peace.

Audrey

Seattle