Hello,
My name is Susan Shockley.  I am 45 years old, and I got my diagnosis
September 28, 2002.  I think I got the information about this list serve
while I was in the hospital, but of course, everything was such a blur.  I
had expected many diseases but not Parkinsons. But I carried the piece of
paper about this listserve  around in my work calender ever since that
time.  I have looked at it several times, but now seemed the time to do it.
 I am getting off Mirapex-stopped working for me- and starting on requip.
I am a curator at a small museum. I am married with two girls.
-Susan