Over the last year or so I had been developing dystonia in my left leg. The
worst part was that it made my toes curl under, which was very painful and
had affected my gait to the point where my right hip became very sore and my
pelvis was tipping in such a way as to make my left leg appear longer than my
right. My wife read somewhere that Benedryl helped dystonia  so I started
taking five or six 25 mg pills per day, and within a few days the dystonia
was gone. I stopped taking Benedryl and within two days the left-leg cramps
started to recur. I started taking the same amount  again and within several
days the dystonia was gone again. Needless to say, I have added Benedryl to
my pill mix. On the negative side, Benedryl sometimes make me sleepy and also
seems to aggravate my BPH symptoms. That seems to be under control after
increasing my daily Saw Palmetto dose to four or five  80 mg  pills of
extract.