For some reason I started shopping in 1998.  If I saw it and wanted it, I
charged it.  Got myself into quite a bit of debt.  Had no signs of PD.  I was
diagnosed in 2001.  I still like to shop, mainly on the internet.  I was
never like that before.  Don't know if it has anything to do with PD.  It's a
struggle not to buy things.  I have so much "stuff" I don't know what to do
with it all.  Mostly, clothes, jewelry, perfume, cosmetics.  I figured it was
instant gratification since I had gone through radiation in late 1997 and I
just decided to treat myself good.  A little too good.  Roberta