After trying 5 different PD meds, I did some research and decided to try
Benedrly.  I've only been taking two 25 mg per day (to get me through the
work day).  It does seem to help my tremor and the curling of my middle toe
on the affected side.  I take it a 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.  I get very sleepy in
the afternoon.  Benedryl has some anticholinergic effects and was the usual
course of treatment before these fancy drugs came out.  Be careful mixing it
with other PD drugs, especially anticholinergics.  Roberta